13 July 2011

White T-shirt Can Never Go Wrong

Was walking alone one day when I noticed two guys approaching from the end of the road. They were normal young adults, probably students from my university, nothing out of ordinary, but one of them particularly stood out from the other.

He was wearing a pretty fit white T-shirt paired with a faded blue jeans. A guy can never go wrong with this ensemble. Apart from what he was wearing, my eyes were drawn to ermm, his chest. The muscle in that area are nicely built, just the right size, not too bulgy, like a body builder which just scares the crap out of me sometimes.

You know how some people tend to be, they work out and when they achieve that ideal body by which they should have just maintained, they become obsessed and train even more harder and hence, the awkward overtly-muscled physique. I call it the T-Rex body. Think Mr Arnold. Shiver and cringe at the same time.

This guy, he was at the ideal stage. Lanky with the right hint of muscles underneath. Eye-candy for the day yayy. I didn't realize how long I've been having my eyes at his chest but when I looked up to his face, I noticed that he was looking straight at me.

Oops. Kantoi.

Peluh. -.-''

I looked away quickly and quickened my pace just to get the hell away from there as soon as possible. Reaksi tipikal orang bersalah.

Which got me to thinking, how can we label guys who ogle at pretty girls with packages as perverts, when here I am, totally normal, totally un-perverted (totally), got caught doing the same thing.

But having said that, I think there's a clear line between being innocently drawn to God's beautiful creation to being down-right leery and disrespectful. No self-respecting woman would take a guy saying straight up that he wants to eff her for having such a great body as a compliment. Ok let's view it from another perspective, think, if some random guy were to say that exact same thing about your own sister, your mother? Don't you feel like kicking that disrespectful ass repeatedly until he says sorry?

Come on, women of the world, let's not kill chivalry.




P.S : Bored. Lepas prepare sample kena tunggu 2 jam sebelum proses seterusnya. Lepas siap proses tu tunggu 2 jam lagi. Zzzz. Hence the excessive blog-updating.

No comments: