07 July 2011

Just So You Know

In case you are wondering or perhaps starting to have thoughts on, you know, surprising me with a proposal anytime soon, or well, any time some time in the future, I'm going to break it down for you so that you won't have to be miserable trying to find the perfect ring for me just to...fail gloriously.

Imagine, you popping up the question, and I was getting excited already, cue for romantic quartet playing as background music, I was holding back tears of happiness, and you open the red box (Tiffany blue would be fine too) to reveal the ring that would seal the deal and and and..I don't like it. It would be so awkward then because I have to pretend that I like it because you must have spent quite some time to look for the perfect ring before deciding for the one you are presenting to me right then, and the excited hopeful look on your face, waiting to hear my response....

I trust your taste, darling, but a ring is a very tricky thing, because you can't know which ring I like from the type of music I prefer, or from my fashion sense (if I actually have any). And this is something that I would have to wear for the rest of my life! You have to understand my concern. So let me make things easier.

First of all, my finger's a size 6. Precisely 16.5 mm in diameter.

Second of all, I don't like any giant protruding stone from my ring. I prefer a band like this.
Simple. Classy. Gorgeous. Timeless.

Oh and I prefer white gold with diamonds which are forevah. Unless, you can find something similar like the one below, then, I don't mind me some gold.
That's it. If you keep these in mind you will never go wrong. EVER.














Ahhh forget it. I'm coming with you when the time comes to pick the ring. I can live without any surprise proposal.

5 comments:

Hawe said...

pls be considerate enough to make it while we're around.
you're kindly appreciated thank you.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

jera...size 6 tu kat country lain kot. kat msia kawan2 aku yg cenonet pon pkai saiz 9. kalau saiz 6 kat sini 14.2mm. ni yang aku google2.

jera said...

hawe : itu antara consideration terpenting. no fun without you peeps around.

moon : saiz lain2 ek? cmtu bg diameter ja la. takpon aku ikut ja la. senang haih. hehe.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ada website jual cincin online tu dia ckp nk ukur diameter pakai benang n pembaris. ang balik msia pi test2 cincin kat kedai2 silver tu untuk make sure size brapa. atau pon lagi selamat pi ikut la tym dia nk beli. haha. surprise2 sat nk kena pi tukaq jadi satu keja plak. huahuahua.

Asma Azizan said...

Kata nk tunang pakai baju cantik. Klu siap buat majlis tang mananya surprise tu. Ikut je pegi kedai puas hati dpt pilih sendiri