24 July 2011

Crest Whitestrips

One of the things I've been trying to fix for quite some time now is the discoloration of my teeth. Being a coffee addict for the past recent years has not helped my situation obviously.

I've been trying the products you can find in drugstores; toothpaste, whitener, etc. They don't do shit except give you false hope and burn your money.

I've talked to a dentist, and she talked me out of it, saying that people are just born with different natural teeth color and my yellowness is not so severe. What does she know anyway.

Recently I came across this product (thanks to Tasa ;p) and after researching and finding a lot of positive feedback, I've decided to give it a try.
It's really affordable. I didn't buy the whole package, just bought 7 strips for 9Euros. If I'm satisfied with the result, I'll buy me some more and bleach my teeth till they are Hollywood fake. Ah ha ha.

It's basically just strips with bleach on it that you paste on your teeth and leave on for like 20 minutes. Apparently the beach is quite strong, as a vlogger said on YouTube, when she accidentally got the residue on her pants, the color of her pants on that spot ran down. Boyfriend's remark : Haa, nanti umur tak sampai 30 gigi dah reput. Oh well, if that happens (God forbid) he'll be the one paying for my new teeth implant. Yeah.

I'm willing to take the risk.

Today is day 1. I've taken a photograph of my teeth for today and will record the progress all through the 7 strips so that any change will be more visible. So we'll see. I think I'll start drinking my coffee with straw tomorrow morning.

No comments: