03 July 2011

Coy Roy


Sexiest drum beat I've ever heard. Probably have heard it over hundreds of times, never get tired of it. It's being played on repeat today; lagu yang sangat sesuai untuk hari-hari mendung macam hari ni.

Imagine this : Steve Gadd's drum licks, with Kelly Jones's voice over it. I know this song is not Kelly's territory, but just imagine. It'll be an explosion of eargasm. Too much sexiness for one to handle in one song.

As much as I adore this song, I think the lyrics are the dumbest piece of advice I've ever heard. Period.

I mean, if you want to leave a girl for another girl, just tell her. She can handle it! Chances are, if you are such a prick, your girlfriend will probably survive the break-up. She'll even be better off without you. Some girls don't like to be played the fool, you know.

You Just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Stupid tak? Hahahaha!! Cracks me up everytime.

*Notice that the Roy my father warned about is mentioned in the chorus. I knew he was onto something!*

But the drums and the song are still awesome.

No comments: