21 February 2011

Monday Morning


Think I've found a new feel-good-song to sing loudly on any given bad or not-so-awesome day. Doesn't mean that I'm replacing my all-time-favourite All-Star by Smashmouth which has been there for me for years and years already I think I've developed a relationship with the song already, as far as a relationship with a song could go. But the competition that this new song poses is quite big that I'm having a hard time not to put this no. 1 on my list of favourites.

Now every single crack, every penny that I pass,
says I should either leave or pick it up
But with every single buck I've made
I'm saddled with bad luck that came
Oh be calm. Be calm.
I know you feel like you are breaking down.
I know that it gets so hard sometimes,
Be calm.
Take it from me, I've been there a thousand times.
You hate your pulse because it thinks you're still alive
and everything's wrong
It just gets so hard sometimes
Be calm.

*****

Having friends over for the past few days helped in lessening the withdrawal syndrome from the boyfriend. Now that he's started working, I feel like I'm being selfish if I still want to tell him every single pathetic detail of my daily musings and worries. Oh well. Perhaps I can start ranting here. If you think what I've ranted so far is emotional, then you might have a little clue on what he must have gone through.

*****

You don't guilt someone into doing something. That's just not how we roll around here, dude.

*****

I hate having nothing to do. I hate being bored. I just hate it; it drives me crazy. Thus all the constant distractions; the sewing, the TV series, the blogs, the clothes, the sudokus/kakuros, the books, the magazines, the craft projects, etc. Lately I hate waking up so early with not much to do except studying. To start on my sewing project with exams close approaching seem absurd and a little too ambitious. Maybe God heard my prayer and granted me important things to do early on Monday morning. It's a blessing in disguise really; in form of losing my purse.

Time to visit the police station to report for stolen/missing things for the second time in Doshland. Yay!

*****

1 comment:

atie othman said...

wuuu~~
sgt membencikan bila boyfie start keja >.<
sabaq ja laaaa hahaha