14 February 2011

Little Things

OK mmm aaaa I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this picture...but I just have to! If by chance of fate somehow, the owner of this picture happen to stumble upon this page, and marah, I'm sorry! But your wedding is gorgeous I can't help it! *hope that's enough of a reason*

(pictures borrowed from DUCHESS PLACE Facebook fanpage)

Very whimsical yet still appears so stylish and exclusive. I've made a rough mental budget of the items used (plus, where to get them), and it's not going to cost a lot. Plus all the decorations can later be integrated into our new home. See. I'm such a good planner (more like a good reasoner when it comes to getting things I want hehe).

Oh and I just adore the origami thing-y hung from the ceiling. Seeing as I was super excited, boyfriend said I should start folding those cranes from now as a start. Sigh. Mock me all you want. I know you can't wait too.

*****

Current favourite show : Man Woman Wild from Discovery Channel.

More or less the same concept as Man vs. Wild except that instead of surviving alone, this guy has the luck to bring his wife with him. His not-so-outdoor-ish wife. Imagine convincing her eating snakes, killing cute possums (they are so cute....), stealing lion's kill...

Tapi yang paling tak logik. Husband dia punya suara. Dahla survival expert, ex-special force, gaya macho tak boleh belah, pastu suara pulak kena suara Rambo. Suara action movies hero -.-'
I never thought that some people actually can talk like that in normal conversation; I thought there's a special technique in which one makes his voice sounds that way for purpose of say, narrating a serious documentary, or doing commercials.

Maybe I'll get over the ridiculousness of the perfectness of his voice soon. Though that doesn't stop me from enjoying the show.

*****

Ok. Now can go back to studying. Hehe.

2 comments:

Momoe said...

omg SUKA gila decoration wedding tuu. nak mcm ni gak time kawen nnt pls. hahahaha

jera said...

Cantik kannn? Modern fairytale gitu ehehe.