14 February 2011

Irgendwo Anders

As much as I would love to keep my feet dry and stay neutral amidst all this mess, once you've disrespected my mom, oh dude, that's it. That's really it.

Taking out your anger anger and displeasure about something on Facebook statuses...man, you've stooped down to a new low. I mean, who does that? A 15-year-old Bieber fan lashing on Bieber haters or Selena Gomez (Bieber's new squeeze) might be forgiven. But an adult? Come on la.

Maybe you need a visit to the psychiatrist; and I'm saying that with love. If an idea of seeing a psychiatrist is scary, well, I have a friend who is a brother who is a psychiatrist and he looks just like a regular next-door-guy. In case you too, like me, have an image of evil psychiatrists sitting in a dingy office with equipments of torture in his basement.

I still have so much love for you, I really do. 23-years of relationship doesn't get swiped away easily in a blink of an eye, unless there is such thing as that service in Eternal Sunshine.

So much has been said. So much has been done. I know we can never go back to the old times. That would be nearly impossible; though still probable.

Now I just want you to give the people that I love peace. Granny is not getting any younger.

No comments: