02 November 2010

Sigmund Freud :

"Just as no one can be forced into belief,
so no one can be forced into unbelief
.
"

Sure I know it´s from the mouth of the Sigmund Freud.

But to some extent, our subconscious is, as a matter of fact, persuadable; it´s more fickle than we allow ourselves to believe.

I hate to think of it as one of the fads, that it is considered 'in' to hold such opinion nowadays but it seems as if that the same record is put on repeat, albeit coming from different souls. I know it is only fair that I give them more credit; such decision doesn't happen in a haste. It's not like, oh we've had chicken for lunch for the past months, let's switch to fish for a change. One must have gone through a deep, serious and intricate deliberation to take such a drastic turn.

But I´ve no complaints though. It seems that the more that I listen to their records, the more it reasserts what I´ve known to be true all along.





No comments: