31 October 2010

Just So You Know

Whatever happened, happened.

Wherever this road may lead, truly deep down inside me, I just want you to be happy. That, you haven't been in quite a long time. My words and actions might not coincide, but I'm rooting for your happiness. It's just that, it takes some time to digest things, you know.

I might be 23 years old, but sometimes I deal with uncomfortable things like a toddler does; run and hide under the bed or behind the door, wishing that the glass that was broken or whatever mess I've accidentally got myself in would soon evaporate into thin air, taking with it all my worries and problems.

Sooner or later, I'm positive that I'll get around to it, don't you worry.

Spoken words fail me all the time. The thousands of words inside of me just refuse to cooperate during times when I need them the most.


If I could just hug you right now, I'm sure you'll know everything I wanted to say without me ever having to say a word.

No comments: