23 November 2010

Blogger-blogger Gelap

A lot of bloggers that I enjoy reading have decided to go on a hiatus recently. Some of them have gone completely MIA.

Que pasa? Que pasa?

As much as I enjoy reading the reliable bloggers out there who update like every other day, I still crave a daily fix of dark, thought-provoking posts of real people going about their real everyday lives.

It's mind-numbing (for me, at least) reading blogs of people who seem to be wired to be miss positive all the time. I mean, good for them though.

But I can't be miss fucking sunshine all the time. And it's comforting, almost soothing, knowing that other people can't too. A selfish reason, I know. But an honest one.

So people, please write. And don't stop writing.

1 comment:

hawe said...

hey hey look who's talking.pfffffft!

hahahaha!mcm knal je title this post. :D