21 November 2010

Jersey Skirt


Recently bought this jersey skirt from H&M. It's only 17,95 Euros! and I'm one very satisfied buyer.

I bought two of them, one in black and one in green.

The material flows so gently from the waist downwards. Makes me feel so feminine and I'm loving every second in it that I wore both of them in two consecutive days!

Didn't manage to capture decent pictures of me wearing them because 1) the natural lighting was not in our favor, we went out late in the evening and it was already dark by 4 p.m. and 2) I just can ever be (semi)natural in front of the camera if Fudye or my lil' brother is behind the lens. With other people, I'll end up looking just very awkward; I'll either look like I'm trying too hard to look nonchalant or I'll strike an OTT pose. Spastik gila.

Blame that on my annoying deep-seated insecurity.

Lately I am in a very adventurous mode when it comes to dressing up, so I think I should consider of documenting it more.

2 comments:

zartezaty said...

i like! n i think it cud function well as formal wear to

jera said...

yup true! loving this! thanks~