17 November 2010

Freddy Krueger

I hate nightmares.

I don't mind being hunted down by a cloak-donning figure with a chainsaw through the woods late at night. Slasher-flick nightmares are kinda scary, of course, I'll wake up panting, sweating, but that's it. It's over once reality hits.

The kind of nightmares that I hate more is the less complicated ones. The ones with blurry lines separating a dream and a reality. The ones with at least a chance in a million years that it might just be a cruel flash of the future rather than simply a pure hyperactivity of the brain during sleep.

That kind of nightmares I hate the most. That kind of nightmares tend to find its way back to my mind from time to time.



3 comments:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

mcm Tru Calling plak....what did u see? aku pon cuaks.

jera said...

one involving lots of bodies... serius scary. hmmmm.

Feezah Hanimoon said...

hmmm...aku pon mimpi malam tadi dol dicekik oleh unknown creature depan mata. pastu end up aku terjaga dalam prasaan sedih dan mata berayaq. lupa nak baca doa tidoq sama.