06 October 2010

Lifehouse

"I never have to choose, living a life with you,
or chasing lies, only half true."

Lifehouse was phenomenal live. The downside was, we didn't get to squeeze our way to the front row. Ughh. Buruk perangai. We should have gotten there earlier.

It was a no-fuss concert, held in a small hall, no fancy lighting or props, which is just the way I prefer it.

Jason Wade is amazing and he could have just sang the way the sings that makes your heart sways and the night would have been perfect as it is, but no, being the ever-so-sweet hottie, he made the tickets we bought worth more than what we paid by smiling at us halfway through the song 'You and Me', which got us into a frenzy, frenzier that the state we were already in. I know I know, it's like every concert that I went, I'll say that the lead singer smiled at me and the person I went to the concert with, but hey WE WERE THERE and YOU WEREN'T. ;p

No comments: