29 October 2010

Changes

I like changes. What's wrong with changes anyway. My room would never go a month without going through some adjustments, however minor. Now I know 23 ways of furniture arrangements that wouldn't work in my room with such limited space and overwhelming amount of stuff. And I've learnt that waking up to your own reflection in the mirror, on some mornings when you don't look like the starlets on TV do with their perfectly tousled hair and looking pretty even with their squinted eyes still coated with sleepiness, is not really a good way to set your mood for the whole day.

It might take me some time to try Japanese food and found out that I actually like it. I might be the biggest chicken ever. I might be doomed at birth, stuck with a star (Cancer, if you're wondering) that says I'm supposed to be someone who is scared of changes. But still, I try to be open to changes and new things.

The point is, I think I have quite a healthy attitude towards changes.

But.

When things don't need fixing, why fix it?

And, and even if they do need fixing, can't they wait? I mean, is it fatal if it doesn't get fixed? Can't we all do without it? Really?


Things are just moving too fast. I think there's enough plot in the last 5 years in my life to create a whole drama series that could last longer that any of Yusof Haslam's, the likes of Sembilu, Gerak Khas, Si Capik. And I can guarantee of the originality and suspense. (Just so you know, I'm not a hater, proof : back during Awie-Erra's craze, I used to go see his movies at the cinemas with the whole family all the time..)

Blergh. This reminds me of the talk I have with a girlfriend last night.

I truly know what I want. I feel it pulsating in my heart. But when it comes to putting it into words, I swear I've heard more sensible things from the mouth of my 4-year-old cousin.


No comments: