03 December 2010

Rise 'N' Shine



"I want to be alone for a while
I want earth to breathe to me
I want the waves to grow loud
I want the sun to bleed down."


Though this song is about longing for a better place (or weather), this song puts me in a good and sunny mood in the morning. Doesn't matter how shitty, oops I meant to say sticky, the situation is at the moment. Nasib baik la I don't believe in mandi bunga and that kind of thing.

It's been snowing on and off. With any luck, we'll get to see snowmen coming to life in a couple of days.

Yesterday was one of the prettiest day of winter in my life. It was the finest droplets of snow that I've ever seen spilling down from the sky. The kind that I think I only ever saw on TV. It feels like Christmas's eve. I wouldn't be surprised if I looked up in the sky and saw Santa because the whole scenery would seem so fitting. Ok I lied, I would actually pass out.

There's some thoughts I've been meaning to share here but that have to wait for a while. I really need to sort out this very important thing first; I need to be able to breathe a sigh of relief before it can stop bothering me. Though its priority is very high on my list right now, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it later.

No comments: