05 December 2010

A$$holes


Remember this jersey skirt I blogged about? I bought it at 17,95 Euros and thought that it was such a good deal?

As of last week, it went on sale at a freaking 7,95 Euros. 10 Euros cut. More than 50% discount. And I bought 2 of those skirts!!! My 20 Euros! Wtf H&M???? Are you trying to be an asshole of the grandest kind because you just succeeded with flying colours.

Who needs H&M anyway when a giant Primark is opening right in the heart of Gelsennowherekirchen tomorrow. So stop sending love letters in my mailbox trying to woo me with your cute dresses, H&M, because we are through. For now.

2 comments:

bby said...

sbq na syg..dugaan 2..cmna pon bu comey sgt pkai skirt 2..so worth it la..

jera said...

awww you're too sweet... nnt blk mlysia bu pakai skirt na ;)