21 September 2011

Elephant in The Room

You can't choose to be different and expect people to understand your shit and everything when you can't accept others being different from you. You can't preach open-mindedness when you handle the belief of others like it's a virus of some sort. That's called hypocrisy of the grandest scale yo.

It's really ironic when a hypocrite is calling out others for their hypocrisy.

Oh and for the record, your type is nothing new, yours is not something magical, an elite society that only those with intellectual surpasses that of Hawking can ever dream of ever joining. Oh have mercy on the rest of us fools for succumbing to such orthodox ways.

Yes, I know my right from wrong but doesn't mean that I feel obliged to impose every single of my stand on everyone around me.

Grrr I'm so easily irritable now because I so hungry wan! It's 10 p.m. I shall not eat!

No comments: