17 March 2011

Negativity is contagious.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Last two papers tomorrow; papers that will make it or break it. Praying for the best possible outcome.

Off to the long-awaited trip the very next morning. Haven't printed the tickets and haven't even packed. Seeing as to how loser I am when it comes to packing (I want to bring everything and this is a 10-day-trip!), expect nothing less than a pathetic sight tomorrow night. I will be reduced to a mass of kalotness, a side of me that boyfriend and one of my good friend like to poke fun at.

Need to remember to call several important people that I care so much before I go.

Wanderlust, I'm coming.

1 comment:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

10 hari, 10 pasang baju weh...bawak beg tarik. have a safe journey. tapi kalowt exam dulu na~