12 March 2011

Sun, Take Me Out To Play

1. My body's still out of gas after 6 hours of walking non-stop around Aachen and 4 hours of being in the train. The left part of my brain is beating a kind of music resembling a native African song. Even though it's Saturday, can't afford to laze around until my body gain its momentum since exam's in two days and I've failed this paper once. Don't want to have it go to the third attempt; the stake will be huge and the pressure will quadruple. Have to ace this one.

2. I know this is shallow but I've felt guilty (a little bit) about my spending habit here after learning what's going on in some part of the world and how little money they need to just get by since 'getting by' in their dictionary means 'luxury'. So the goal now is to get rich.

3. Seeing footage of the Japan's recent tsunami is horrifying. Amidst the ongoing crisis in Middle Eastern, the world is hit by a natural catastrophe of such magnitude (New Zealand, and now Japan). What's really becoming of the world? And what have I done so far to help? Nothing. Just praying while otherss are out there to actually help the people in those crisis? Hmm I wonder why the atheists like to poke fun at our belief....

4. On the phone with mom just now. She wanted to know the title of this one song that she really likes and has been playing over and over in her head but she didn't know the singer and can't even sing it back to me. ZzzzZzzz. How am I to figure out which song is that? The only clue she gave me was that the singer is a male, probably black, and young. Jeez, thanks mom for the very specific clue. But then she said, "Oooh I remember the song has a lyrics that goes a little bit like : I love you blabla but you won't do the same?" Haaa that was a bit more helpful hahaha. I started singing the song to her and she was so happy that that was the correct one. When I explain the lyrics of the song (Bruno Mars, Catch A Grenade, if you haven't figured it out already) which was pretty violent and graphic, she was like, "Aehh..tak dak la ganaz sangat." -.-''

5. My room is a total wreck. It's a good thing that my study table is stationed right in front of the window so that all the mess behind me can have a party as wild as they want and it won't bother me that much. Except when I have to walk to the door to go to the kitchen or to the bathroom. -.-''

6. Negativity is contagious. You are the words you chose. Maybe I've read too many financial planning book that I've turned into this motivational addict? Oh no. But really. Words that you choose to come out of your mouth is as important as the thing you put into your mouth. OUr brain is easily influenced by them.

Have a nice weekend y'all!

No comments: