19 January 2011

My Vibrator's Not Working.


I've been using it for the past month and there's still no visible result, albeit however small. How long, L'oreal, how long until this vibrator vibrates away the unwanted black droopy bags under my eyes?


Perhaps I'll give it another chance and buy another one after this one finishes. Or perhaps I should just accept the circles just like I've accepted the ever multiplying number of moles on my face.

*****

I hate watching Extreme House Makeover.

No, I love it. Or else I wouldn't be watching it episode after episode.

But watching it makes me feel inadequate.

If you have never seen the show in your entire life, basically it's about a family getting a total house makeover. Real extreme house makeover. The literally-blowing-down-the-house-and-rebuilding-from-scratch kind of makeover. Each week the show chooses one really deserving family, one whose despite dealing with some hard situation (financially, evident through the run-down house) themselves, still finds it in them to reach out and help others. Some of the stories are unbelievable. I mean, do people have to be 'born' to be that altruistic?

Say if I were dead tomorrow. (please God no, not yet) What would I be remembered as? I know my family would definitely miss me, but that's because they HAVE to, I'm family, the love's unconditional, they are bound to miss me even though I was an asshole while I was alive.

Death is still, after everything, such a strange concept. One that I find myself thinking about more and more.

*****


Euro trip's coming up right after the exams, baby.

Cologne-Amsterdam-Paris-Barcelona-Granada (Andalucia)-Madrid-London.

7 cities in 14 days. Madrid, Cologne and Granada being the three towns we'll spend just a day in.

Can't wait!

*****

It is unfair that someone could be so attached to another that if, by any cruel twist of fate, one were to be taken away from another, one would be really done for. Voellig am Boden zerstoeren. Such fierce attachment is brutal and merciless.

Seven years ago, I thought that I was a self-sufficient girl that would grow into a strong, independent woman who could deal anything on her own. Or so I wanted myself to believe.

Now a future without him is unimaginable.

The idea of it scares the hell out of me.

*****

Night, world.

No comments: