17 January 2011

Because I Will Buy A Bigger Shoe Rack. Eventually.

This:



For 10,50 Euros. At nelly.com. How can you not LOVE online shopping. It's almost like a gift from God after a half-day of hard-core studying. Actually I haven't even started yet. But I am. As soon as I'm finished writing this.

*****

I suggest that we should start listening to ourselves talking when we are talking. Like, really listen. Pay attention to the words that we have subconsciously chosen.

Are they positive words or are they prone to bring with them negative aura? Words can be as dangerous and fatal as poison, if not used properly, for correct purposes.

"I can't do this I can't do that." "I hate this and that." "Oh..I'm such a pathetic loser." "I'm such a lazy-ass today." "I hate days like these." "I prefer days like so and so."

A man is only as good as his words.

Don't sabotage yourself by choosing poor words for yourself and your life.

Starting from today, I'll try to only utter words that will do me good, words that will attract positive energy (I know I risk sounding like a gypsy-hippie-zen addict). Even though I might hate rainy gloomy days, I'm not going to make it any worse by stating the obvious.

What if today is all there is? Yeah, it would be pretty sad if it really is but what would you do to make living today worth every second of it?

*****

Time is the most precious capital investment.

Tomorrow is the most dangerous word.

*****

What if I already have other plans? Should I get their approval to follow my plans which involve my life?

I hope things will figure themselves out. Sooner or later.

No comments: