20 June 2011

The Stars The Moon

I have this habit of reading a magazine from back to front; don't ask me why. Maybe I was saving the best part for the last, I'm not sure.

But one thing for sure, I would always look forward to read the horoscope part. It's not like, I would base the next days on my life based on what was written in the column, but it's pretty interesting to see what would actually appear on the page versus of what's going to happen.

Take this for example:

"Der 16.6 ist ein guter Tag fuer Veraenderungen- und am 21.6 gibt's im Job eine riesige Chance. Zeigen Sie, was in Ihnen steckt!"

Basically it says, 16th June would be the day for making that change (whatever that means; I bought the magazine later than the date so doesn't matter) and on the 21st of June, there'll be a huge opportunity to prove myself in work-related field.

You see, I know it's not wise to put 100% belief that the alignments of the stars and moons could predict your future, as it it the business of God and Him alone, so when I read this last week, I tried to look at it in a positive way, that I should give my 100% in whatever I'm working on right now, no slacking etc.

So when I met my professor today and he told me that tomorrow, a professor from Muenster (which happened to be the one that I met at Asma's convo last month) would come to visit and I have to explain what we are doing right now in the lab, I thought nothing of it; other than, uh-oh, I really should prepare well tonight for tomorrow, like pumping up the necessary vocabs in my brain.

Until I was on my way home, it struck me that tomorrow's going to be the 21st.

What a coincidence.

2 comments:

Asma Azizan said...

wah wah prof wetter ke yg datang! haha berkait2la kita semua kerana seorang professor!

Feezah Hanimoon said...

so how's ur 21st? curious2.