09 June 2011

15 Present Facts of My Life

1) My to-do-list is growing and all I want to do is just sleep this rainy weather off.

2) Or do sudoku and origami all day long while watching Shark Tank.

3) Chances are I won't do all of the above today.

4) But I will do them tomorrow. Today's Friday, Rebecca Black, sing it!

5) In Oregon, Switzerland and Netherlands, you can actually buy a prescription to end your life. Basically it's legal to commit suicide through medication under a doctor's supervision.

6) Apart from homicide, is there anything illegal in Netherlands?

7) The documentary on the suicide made me cry. The sadness of the whole situation is too overwhelming.

8) "My life has ended long ago. (chuckles) I just want to exit it." The saddest quote that is stuck in my head.

9) Now every time I see elderly people who can barely walk, with tubes coming out of their nose, nevertheless still pushing their cart around and doing their groceries alone, I get a massive urge to cry.

10) I want to eat murtabak and karipap so badly. Never have I felt so fond towards this food before.

11) I will make them tomorrow, if the urge is still there.

12) I miss my mom and my brother and my whole family. Not being able to go back this summer is such a bummer.

13) After reading about Alice and her bucket list (thanks to Twitter community for bringing the attention to something worthwhile this time), I went through mine which I have forgotten for quite some time now, and discovered that I can cross off one item from it : 'Travel to Italy with Fudhail.' When I wrote that down 3 years ago, I thought we would have to wait like 10 years to be able to do that. Terima kasih ibu bapa mertuaku ;D

14) I just wish I could broach THE sensitive matter gracefully. Chances are, if I did, it would just be so awkward that I would wish I've never brought up about it in the first place.

15) My room is in a state of the grandest mess like you wouldn't believe. Arrgh.

1 comment:

bby said...

"sama2" kata ibu bapa mertuamu