18 August 2011

Daily Dose

Friends, if you are in for a quick daily dose of blogs, I would recommend these two of my favorites.


Mo really puts the Mo in Mojo. You know how people nowadays use 'lol' as a punctuation when they have nothing left to say when really, they are just sitting there typing with a straight-face without so much as a chuckle coming out of their mouth? Well, in my case, if I said I lol-ed a lot while reading this blog, I kinda lied to. I didn't actually laugh out loud.

But I sure does chuckle. With a far higher frequency too than I normally would reading other blogs.

p.s : I doubt that the pickup lines he suggested would ever work in real life, but they are hilarious. Someone give this guy a show of his own!




Ini Hadi, bukan Anwar Hadi. Dia sangat cool. I swear I've came up with some quite clever sentences to describe his blog but I kinda forgot and it's late now I need my coffee. Silalah ushar blog ni kalau dah bosan dengan blog-blog lain. Cerita fiksyen dia lawak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diorang cousinskan?

jera said...

oh ya ka? tak tau pon. patutla sama2 lawak hahah