21 February 2012

My blog just somehow went crazy. Didn't remember messing about with the template oh well perhaps it just got tired of me. Changed to the first new template that caught my eye, everything's okay now, it was good while it lasted with the last one, no hard feelings.

I went back home carrying 4 pairs of heels from the office. The thing is, I went to work wearing heels or wedges and once I arrived due to lots of running around the office I would change right into my reliable flats. And usually I would stay in them all through the day and without realizing it I would go home wearing my flats. The next day, I would wear another pair of elevated shoes; heels or wedges. The cycle continues until I realize that I'm running out of heels/wedges to wear.

Girls. We can never have just one shoes for work. The other guys just wear the same pair everyday. Most guys only have one for office, one for sports, one for casual and one flip flops. What uncomplicated life guys have. Well, my boyfriend might beg to differ to that but the rule applies to most guys.

Went back late from work today. Things are pretty chaotic without me having my own car. After a long day at work we'll drive straight to KL to pick my brother up and that's more tiring than working all day. Need to find a car fast. In the middle of doing just that and now I can't sleep. Luckily since I went back late today I can come in later tomorrow. 11 am it is.

No comments: