23 September 2015

Just Some Snafu Along The Way

So here's what I posted on my Instagram last night:

You might have came up with THE ultimate plan that you know is going to work, but then life throws you a curveball and all your plans just went out of the window.
Received a not so great news this evening. I was supposed to be one of the four finalists in the running to win a huge amount of cash to pursue our dream job. This competition is ran by a renowned local bank. The finalist announcement was made 2 weeks ago and the prize giving ceremony is due this Friday.
But then I was informed today that there have been a bit of a mix up in the calculation of the scores so the finalists are not final. I might be one of the finalist or just a winner of the consolidation prize. They can't tell. I will only find out this Friday.
Naturally I am suuuuper upset since I've already been so psyhed over the news for the past 2 weeks and just 2 days before the ceremony they are telling there has been a mistake??? This can't be legal hahaha.
But after some time to let the news sink and after discussing it over with my bff a.k.a the husband (more like him trying to calm me down) I realize that ultimately, God has His plans.
Either we win or not, we're still going to push through with ArmCandy. That might mean we need to scrap the initial plan and make new plans but that's life. If you want to succeed you need to embrace what life offers you and adapt to the situation.
This might be the longest post I've ever written! But yeah, needed to get this out of my system before I can get some shut-eye. I hope you guys are pursuing your dreams too no matter how impossible it might seem now! We can do this💪💪💪 Good night!💕

And got some word of encouragement from a friend and another one from a stranger. That feels good. So yes, change of plan; I'm just gonna go on this Friday, rocking my executive boho outift, with head held high and all smiles, looking forward to getting to know everyone that I've known virtually, whatever the results are, I'm just gonna leave it up to God. This is something beyond my control apart from making doas.

Now it's an open game so I'm back to being happy and a wee bit hopeful :)

No comments: