11 September 2012

TT

We were in the process to look at houses to buy, as the house rent here is ridiculously high, we thought might as well we pay the same amount every month for us, instead of to pay off someone else's loan.

Last weekend, Arief, the mystery creature who only appears to the naked eyes once in a while whenever it pleases, who also happens to be my brother, decided to follow us to the viewing of the houses, since he is going to be living with me. Most of the time.

After we are done for the day we decided to go for dinner together. Left alone just the two of us, Fudhail off somewhere, the following conversation took place.

"Tadi tengok kakak dengan Fudhail buat belanjawan bulanan lepas kahwin, rasa sedih."

"Awat? Sebab kami sengkek ka? Hahaha."

"Taklah, sebab cepat sangat rasanya. Tu yang adik lari masuk bilik tu."

"TT."

'TT' wasn't a word, it was me crying. I cried in public. Got my mascara running down my eyes so that I look like a panda.

I told my mom and she said, "We're happy for you but we're both still adjusting."

"TT."

As much as a weirdo my family is, our love for each other in undeniable.

No comments: