09 May 2012

Mom went back kampung for the whole week.

And truth be told, it's kind of a breath of fresh air. To have the house alone for myself. And technically, adik, but he's rarely home when I'm home because his job's nocturnal so.

I like living with my mom. I can see her everyday. Save phone bill.

But let's face it. I'm 25 now. It's pretty suffocating sometimes having someone calling after you to bring a bottle of drinking water as you walk out the door, commenting on how messy your room is when you got home at 10pm at night WORKING, needing you to switch off the light everytime you go out of your room even for a short while!, calling you during meeting to make sure you find your way to the client's office.

I value my solitude. I like it. Even when I live alone back then some times I need a quiet time for myself. No other human company.

But if living together makes her happy, that's how it's gonna be.


In the meantime, let's enjoy this quiet, empty house. *breath deeply in and out* Hahhhh....

No comments: