16 January 2012

Poxes and How To Become Smarter

Went to see a second doctor and instead of getting a consultation on my bad case of poxes I got a free consultation of my future. 15 full minutes of it. The doctor was thorough in his diagnosis that his consultation ranged from my higher degree education to future family plans. Thank you dear doctor. That was very sweet of you to care so much.

So anyways, the doctor told me my poxes are normal, that I shouldn't fret too much over it. I guess that's what you get for going berserk on the search engine trying to self-diagnose yourself with little medical knowledge. Hah.

"Pantang dia semua boleh makan kecuali ais."

"Kira ayam boleh makan la doctor? Telur? Kicap?"

"Jangan tanya satu-satu..., semua boleh makan....kecuali ais."

"...OK."

Doctor told me that what's dangerous is my saliva. It carries the disease. Meaning that if I were to bite you now and your body does not have the antibody for the virus then chances are you'll be infected. I'm a chicken-pox spreading zombie muahahahaha! Boyfriend even said that my reenactment of a blood-thirsty zombie is really good, I mean, I really could get into the character having grown up with zombie-fighting games and nightmares.

When they told me I should stay away from chicken AND kicap I was like I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!! But for the time being, I'm still keeping soy sauce of my diet, just in case. EVERYONE I met said it'll make the scars turn black. Like the color of the soy sauce itself. I know it sounds too superstitious to be true but let's not take any chances shall we. (Although it does hit me funny bones that if that same rule applies to every type of food, I'll be turning green from the amount of pulut sekaya and kuih cara I've consumed.)

I guess I did overreacted and it was so stupid of me. I felt very guilty of how I've behaved these past few days. It's just chicken pox for God's sake and I acted like the world is about to end. I wish I have a Doraemon so I could use his Time Machine to go a few days back and knock myself in the head.

Oh well, all is well now. Poxes still there, still gross-looking but I'm Ok.

Since I can't go out even though I've got my license, what's left to do? Yeah, let's get smarter. The following list will tell you just that (taken from DailyBeast.com) :

No comments: